Steps with swagger

This blog is about the appreciation of cool shoes, sometimes referred to as ‘sweet kicks’, ‘smooth footwear’ or ‘steps wid swagger’.img_1615 I don’t know why I like shoes so much but there is something about a good pair of shoes that make any outfit look good. Maybe it’s like a nice set of wheels on a car who knows but I like them!

In my younger days mum and dad use to choose my shoes, and let me tell you they were never boring! As I got older I started having my own opinion on shoes.

My favourite kind of shoes are Converse and Vans because they are very stylish and they suit any kind of outfit. Vans are created by Paul Van Doren, James Van Doren and Gordon C. Lee. Vans were Founded in March 16th, 1966 and made in California. Converse on the other hand  are also very stylish. Converse Rubber Shoe Company was created by Marquis Mills Converse in 1908 in Malden, Massachusetts. In 1917, the company designed the All Star.

The good thing about my feet is I get to try new shoes and the bad thing is I grow out of the ones I like.img_1631 I am looking at eBay, east bay and always looking for new websites were they sell very good shoes.